I love Chicken Noodle Soup this time of year, especially on those cold days! This is a quick recipe that is very versatile. You can add gluten free noodles, just do a Veggie Protein soup (exclude the noodles), or do a Veggie Soup for a lighter meal.
- 1 1/2 qts chicken or vegetable broth
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 c. chopped carrots
- 2 c. chopped celery
- 2 c. chopped broccoli
- 1/2-1 tsp salt (preference)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp pepper (preference)
- 1 1/2tsp gluten free chicken bouillon powder
- 2c. chopped chicken
- Gluten Free cooked spaghetti
Heat broth and vegetables to boiling. Simmer until vegetables are tender. Add seasonings and chicken. Just before serving add spaghetti.
You can use other veggies and different noodles types.